According to the By-Laws of AFRICOM, membership to the Corporation is granted with the full understanding that all members unequivocally embrace the vision and mission of the Coalition, and are committed to spare no effort to the realization of the Coalition's goals and ideals, as outlined in these By-Laws.
Membership to the Corporation shall constitute the meeting of either one or more of the following criteria, and upon meeting the guidelines set for membership, and being formally accepted and recognized by the Corporation:
- All national organizations and/or associations representing countries, states, peoples and/or nations in the African Diaspora that are headquartered or have branch offices in the Delaware Valley;
- All African sectional, ethnic, women's, men's, boys', girls', youth, social, developmental, educational and cultural organizations, movements, societies and institutions;
- All African non-profit, non-political, cultural, social, health, educational, professional and other interest-group institutions;
- All African American non-profit, non-political, private, cultural, professional and educational institutions and/or organizations; and,
- All individuals from countries or nations in Africa or the African Diaspora, residing in the Delaware Valley, and who are not members of a member-organization, shall be eligible for Associate Membership, subject to review and approval by the Membership Committee.
All Member-organizations and Associate Members of the Coalition of African Communities - Philadelphia shall be assessed membership fees payable in advance as follows:
- All Member-organizations may join the Corporation on the basis outlined above, and shall pay annual membership dues to be specified by the Executive Council; and,
- All Associate Members may join the Corporation on the basis outlined above, and shall pay annual membership dues to be specified by the Executive Council.
*Click here to download membership form in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.