ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDING
- Organizing a major fund raising event
- Purpose/beneficiary of proceeds from fund raising
- Invitation of all African organizations and business and government officials
- Grant-writing activities and proposals for AFRICOM and for the benefit of members
- Develop African professional/business directory
CULTURE AND MEDIA
- Marketing and promotion of AFRICOM through media, radio, etc.
- Promotion of African cultures
- Advocating and publicity of issues of concern to African communities
ECHOES OF AFRICA
- Promotion of Africa and its people and cultures.
- Organized in collaboration with Councilwoman Jannie Blackwell’s office and the Mayor’s Commission on African and Caribbean Affairs
- All African heads of missions in the U.S. and other African-related organizations are invited.
- Participation of all African Communities and Organizations in Philadelphia is encouraged.
- All day seminar on various issues
- Invite all African organizations and stakeholders on African affairs
- Invite knowledgeable panelists, nationally and from Africa
- Organized in collaboration with the Mayor’s Commission on African and Caribbean Affairs
- To promote unity and culture of African people.
- To promote AFRICOM to all communities
- Organized in collaboration with other all African Communities and Organizations in Philadelphia.